Hey Kinder friends its been a while!
I wanted to update everyone on a couple of changes.  Due to some copyright concerns, I am no longer able to sell the  "Daily 5 Kit" or the "CAFE Kit".  However, all Daily 5 and CAFE specific materials are free.  I am now selling the Reading Strategy cards that match the CAFE posters  seperately.  I have added a few more themes as well and they are all available and up on my TpT store Smart Puppy Learning.

If you are a new visitor, you may find that I do not have much on my blog yet.  This is something new I am adding so it is slow to start.  As we approach school, I will be posting much more frequently and sharing my students' work and other helpful ideas. However, for the summer, I will be posting products as I make them that I plan on using in my classroom.  I hope you will find something you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment